Group DescriptionThis is the umbrella mailing list for polyamory in South Africa - it serves as a national polyamory interest and discussion group for polyamorous and poly-curious South Africans.
Polyamory is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. The important point is that everyone knows about and accepts everyone else involved. Honesty is key and communication is essential.
Goals of ZAPoly
- to establish, cultivate and expand a self-sustaining friendly community of polyamorous and polyamory-friendly South Africans
- to establish, maintain and promote sources of good quality, easily findable information on polyamory
- to assist polyamory to become a well known and accepted relationship orientation
- to create safe social and discussion spaces for polyamorous people, where they feel comfortable expressing their hopes, fears, joys and issues
- to share knowledge about polyamory and provide support for people in polyamorous relationships and their friends and family
- 463 Members
- 3,946 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.